Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sunday morning, I ventured out of town to a place called Didsbury, AB. It' about 2.5 hours away from Edmonton.
I met up with Kelly Mitchell and Philip Litke whom I've had a pleasure of getting to know. Niagara School of Imaging in ON is where I met these Western photographers.

So, during this visit we made cabbage rolls from scratch and of course we played in the studio. Here are some Images that I captured from the weekend.

Rock Star Session


 Fire fighter Session

Then, I was able to shoot during Philip Like's Cake Smashing Session.
What is this really?

Well, 1 year old's  that attack their birthday cake. Afterwards, their older 5 to 7 sisters finished the cake smashing. The cake never stood a chance!


See more at :


No comments:

Post a Comment