Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday April 07th- Thursday April 14th, 2011

What a Great Month- Enjoying the Sunshine! :)

Illumination Fotography was at a Grand Opening yesterday and so, I just wanted to mention the Castle Down's Farmers' Market in Edmonton, AB. Last nights event was to officially kick off the opening
of a new market in North Edmonton; 10811- 146 Ave Moose Lodge. It was a great turn out with 947 people; maybe more! It's a Great, Home Made, Home Grown, Home Baked Farmers' Market.

I did the photos for the event and will be posting them at: http://www.castledownsfarmersmarket.ca/ this week.
You can also find a list of Vendors that have been there from the week before and a lot are regulars!

I do have a table and it does displays prints, canvas and sells assorted prints sizes. I also promote photography services; for events and portraits.

I will be at the Castle Down's Farmers' Market, every Wednesday from 4pm-8pm.

The New thing that I could introduce is, the Photo Booth, I am very excited about this! It is a set up that is just like a mini studio set! :) Two custumes right now; the fairy and the Ballerina; any mini shoots are available and the props available, will grow, I am sure :) Starting at $10.00 per person for a 5x7. (15minutes)

Sincerely,
Hope to see you there, ! :)

Illumination Fotography
Photographer: Amanda Yakem
Edmonton, AB




No comments:

Post a Comment